We Manufacture 4D style vehicle number plates.
Numbers and letters laser cut 3mm acrylic gives a strong sharp 3d look.
4D plates compliment the strong body lines of modern sports cars greatly enhancing the look of a standard number plate.
**ORIGINAL ID & PROOF OF ENTITLEMENT **
Required before we are able to accept payment or process your order for number plates
**We are an approved DVLA RNPS registered Supplier**
The following original documents are required before we can process your payment or Order
– One proof of ID confirming the purchasers address
– One proof of entitlement to prove you can use the registration
The only documents we are able to accept for this purpose are as follows:
Documents to show entitlement to the registration number (ONE ONLY)
- The Vehicle Registration Certificate (V5C)
- The New keeper’s details section (V5C/2) of the V5C
- A Certificate of Entitlement (V750)
- A Retention Document (V778)
- A reminder to get vehicle tax or make a Statutory Off-Road Notification (SORN) (V11) or (V11(NI))
- A Temporary Registration Certificate (V379)
- A Number Plate Authorisation Certificate (V948/EV948) with an official DVLA stamp
- A letter of authorisation from a fleet operator, lease company or hire company (the letter must quote the document reference number from the V5C, not the vehicle identification number.)
Documents to confirm your name and address (ONE ONLY)
- A driving licence, with or without a photo, whether or not it was issued in the United Kingdom
- An electricity, gas, water or landline phone bill, council tax bill or Northern Ireland rates bill issued within the last six months
- A bank or building society statement issued within the last six months
- A national identity card issued by the government of a state or territory other than the United Kingdom.